So it begins. This is the first post of a travel diary of sorts. I wanted to document my thoughts and experiences on this journey as it begins. First is the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC, then back to San Francisco for a short while. Then, if everything is according to plan, London for a Master's degree at University College London. I have no idea how many people will read this or care, but it will serve as evidence of these events happening. Hopefully, it will help me sort my thoughts and create sense of it all when it inevitably meshes in my mind and becomes one big stew of events. I will be honest, as far as I see things. I will appreciate feedback! (hint, hint)
I do not expect to write every day once things slow down a bit (do they ever?). I will try to update a little bit every day at the DNC, at least with a list of events so I can flesh them out later from memory. There will be tons of pictures. At least some will probably be of cute outfits I came up with... but this is not a style blog, so don't worry! I won't inundate you with fashion. This is a journey. This is my life for the next year.
Today, Friday, is all about last minute errands and packing. The least fun part of any trip, and yet the part that helps build up the most anxiousness! We leave Saturday at noon. Let the adventure begin!
<3, Sarah
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYour favorite Republican was here.
ReplyDeleteJesus was here?!?!
ReplyDelete